Thursday, December 17, 2009

How I Felt, and How I Reacted


Credits to willysaw

I was having a celebratory lunch after the receiving of my PSLE results with my mother, my best friend and her mother at a restaurant. I was fairly satisfied with my results, but I was a tad bit disappointed as I thought I had not gotten into SST. (I had not opened my confirmation letter to SST yet, and I was feeling quite down)

But it all changed when my mother received a phone call from SST, telling us to come by on Monday to register. After the phone call, my mother exclaimed loudly to me "NORUL! You got into SST afterall!" My fork was hovered mid-air and all I could think was nowaynowaynowaynofreakingway as I stared at my mother with eyes bulging out of their sockets.

I was ecstatic. Ever since I got to know about the School of Science & Technology, and that it provided students with hands-on experience, it was like my dream school came true. I went to the school every change I got: I went to the open house and I volunteered to go with my school.

I truly felt like jumping with joy.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes what we fear, we tend to avoid but sometimes those fears are unfounded :)

    ReplyDelete