Thursday, December 17, 2009

Experience in Creating This Blog

Is blogging anything new to me? nah. I've been blogging since I was in Primary3, and have gained quite an experience, but that's a whole other story.

Blogging as an assignment isn't exactly new territory either. When I was in primary school, I was required to make a blog too and publish blog posts. Mostly about deeds I've done and stuff. *whispers* not much fun though. I prefer blogging whenever I want about whatever I want. Of course, I am careful about whatever I publish.

I think blogging is going to be a very interesting part of my learning experience at SST. I hope we are going to do this regularly, and not just leave it halfway.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Norullayaley

    I guess the "line" between blogging for school assignments and personal thoughts/reflections shall blur as we move along in this learning journey at SST.

    There are 2 aspects to blogging:

    In lessons, for learning, we feel that the features available in blogs provide new dimensions to the learning experience when it's mixed with new ways of "using" it - which is exactly what we want to achieve in SST. So, be prepared, you could be creating a few blogs for various purposes :D

    With this blog, we have started penning down our thoughts, experiences and reflections relating to SST in this personal blog (so, it's 'free-flow'). Eventually it would become your "Story in SST".

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, notice that my previous comment was posted on "December 18, 2009 4:05 PM". It should be "December 19, 2009 8:05 AM".

    Hope that my next comment would be reflected according to Singapore's time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you are not deriving so much joy because you are reading enough blogs? FInd a few that are really good and provide information that interest you to follow these people :)

    They may open your eyes!

    ReplyDelete