Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bridge Building Activity Debrief


Personal Reflection on the Bridge Building Activity (4 Jan)
I felt that working as a team for the activity was a great idea because we all contributed ideas on how to build the bridge. We discussed the pros and cons of certain ideas and when we finally decided on one, we got to work building it.

I thought the interaction between my team members were very good because we did not argue much and was able to get along. Some other groups had problems with team members not contributing or doing their work, but my group had none of that as we all participated actively in the work.

I didn't feel all that fearful of my team members as I thought "What's there to be afraid of? They're not going to eat me,". I was a tad bit nervous at first because I was afraid what they might have thought of me, but in the end, I decided to just be myself and enjoy the moment.

1 comment:

  1. That was great - letting go of your inhibitions and enjoying the process!

    ReplyDelete